tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Danno Ferrin <shem...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: aaargh..
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:59:43 GMT
try storing the object p in the page attributes under the name that the
setProperty attribute is attempting to modify.  setProperty and
getProperty cannot function without the objects existing in one of the
attributes set.  (incidentally the jsp:useBean automatically exports the
object to the page attributes, which is why it works seamlessly).

--Danno