tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pierre Delisle <pierre.deli...@sun.com>
Subject Re: New user question...
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:24:41 GMT
The error is in the first line of your JSP file 'tag_test.jsp'.

       org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParseException: C:\tag_test.jsp(0,4) Invalid directive at...

The error message says it is a directive, but without the details, it is
hard to tell exactly what is wrong.

If you tell us what's there, we can help you one step further.

	-- Pierre