tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Ellis <jdell...@home.com>
Subject Re: writing jsp output to a file
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2000 19:04:30 GMT
All you need to do is create a virtual browser:

URL pageYouWant = new URL(completeRequestString);
InputStream in = pageYouWant.openStream();
// burn off the header from in, then write the rest to a file...

This will all be done, of course, in a completely seperate JVM than your
Tomcat JVM.

It sounds like an ineresting application of jsp.

John