tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pierre Neihouser <pier...@lionet.ie>
Subject Re: don't know how to compile the servlet program
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 11:19:21 GMT
Try the following command:

set

This will display a list of environment variables and you should be able to see if the
CLASSPATH is set properly or not...
By the way, did you set the variable TOMCAT_HOME to something?  If so, does it have a
space in it?  If so, put all references to TOMCAT_HOME (meaning all the %TOMCAT_HOME%
'words') between double quotes.
ie:

SET
CLASSPATH=.;"%TOMCAT_HOME%"\LIB\WEBSERVER.JAR;"%TOMCAT_HOME%"\LIB\SERVLET.JAR;%CLASSPATH%

Regards,

--
Pierre