tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Metamata Debug, Cover 2.0
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 01:06:16 GMT
Aaron Knauf wrote:

> I am not remotely interested in seeing spam on this type of email on
> this mailing list.  In my opinion, it is one step short of spam.  (The
> one step required would be to send it from some anonymous address - at
> least this guy wasn't trying to be underhanded.)
>
> I would like to see this guy issued with a warning from the list
> maintainer.

Given the number of times I have seen questions posted (or posed to me)
about development tools for servlets and JSP pages, I personally see no
problem with short, one-time announcements of tools that might be of
general interest like this.

FYI, Sun's general interest mailing lists (such as JSP-INTEREST and
SERVLET-INTEREST) follow this same policy.

> Aaron Knauf

Craig McClanahan