tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cheng-Wei Cheng <CCh...@gluecode.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.2 beta and PHP
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:52:35 GMT

plz.. your answer would be extremely helpful

cheng

-----Original Message-----
From: Olivier Baillard [mailto:obaillard@bct-technology.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 9:14 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat 3.2 beta and PHP

Hi,

I would kike to know if somebody already have some experience with tomcat
and PHP working as serlet (with Tomcat). If somebody has some interest, I
would be happy to exchange my own experience. I get PHP to work with Tomcat
3.2 beta 7 on Linux with Java extension. You can exchange data between PHP
and Tomcat, use Java classes/beans. I know, some people will say me : use
JSP, you stupid idiot!!!!!! But the purpose of it is to use the flexibility
of PHP (whith html) and the power of Java together. Later we will connect
our Web-Application with some Software of us.

So, if someone hat interest, let me know...

Bye!
O. Baillard