tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Won Hong <>
Subject web.xml
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 21:36:46 GMT
Hi, I have Apache(1.3.14) and Tomcat(3.2b7) with mod_jk on WINNT running an
application under webapps directory in Tomcat.

I've set up servlet mappings in the web.xml file for my app in
webapps/application/WEB-INF directory which currently works.

I want to move the application to a shared drive on the network for a
variety of reasons.

When I move the application to a shared drive, I can no longer execute my
servlet as it is defined in web.xml.

I have modified server.xml context to the new shared drive but that doesn't
seem to be enough.

Can anyone point me to what I'm missing?

Below is my web.xml file

  <display-name>Login Test</display-name>

Best Regards,

Won Hong