tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Juan Esteban <j...@decidir.net>
Subject including files from JSPs
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 16:00:52 GMT
There all,

I'm train to include same kind of error message in some place from JSP
pages.
This message is placed into another file named errormessage.jsp.
I do not have any problem when I include this file once, using:

<%@ include file="errormessage.jsp" %>

but since this message is a generic error message, some times I have to
include
it more than one time in the same JSP page, and here is when I get an
compiling error
from tomcat that say:
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParseException: Seen file \errormessage.jsp
already, maybe this is a recursive include?!
It is possible to include the same file more than one time in the same page?

Thank!
Juan