tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Simon Lam <simon...@dhc.com.cn>
Subject Re: Need database recommendation
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:21:35 GMT
In fact, I also plan to change my database to PostgreSQL at the end of the project. I'm using
Oracle because I'm not quite familiar with PostgreSQL and the database design of our project
is in a hurry. So my question is if PostgreSQL is compatable with Oracle. How many changes
do I need to do to use Oracle SQL statements such as creating table, stored procedure and
trigger in PostgreSQL?

Sorry. It seems to be something off topic. :-) But I really wanna know the answer.