tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Prathapan Nair" <gpratha...@rediffmail.com>
Subject How to set the system propetries? Help Requested!!
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:52:46 GMT
Hi all

Sub - Calling a java Program in a Servlet in Windows Env.

I want to use JAAS in my servlet to do the authentication. For that I need to set the following
propeties during run time before calling the JAAS program.

java.security.manager
java.security.policy==E:\jass1_0\doc\samples\config\sample_java2.policy
 java.security.auth.policy==doc\samples\config\sample_jaas.policy  java.security.auth.login.config==doc\samples\config\sample_jaas.config

When I run the JAAS Program I run the following script in the shell

E:\jdk1.3\jre\bin\java -classpath doc\samples\sample.jar;doc\samples\sample_action.jar;doc\samples\sample_module.jar
-Djava.security.manager -Djava.security.policy==doc\samples\config\sample_java2.policy -Djava.security.auth.policy==doc\samples\config\sample_jaas.policy
-Djava.security.auth.login.config==doc\samples\config\sample_jaas.config sample.Sample

Can any one help?

Prathapan

http://bol.rediff.com

Participate in crazy auctions at http://auctions.rediff.com/auctions/