tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Prathapan Nair" <>
Subject How to set the system propetries? Help Requested!!
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:52:46 GMT
Hi all

Sub - Calling a java Program in a Servlet in Windows Env.

I want to use JAAS in my servlet to do the authentication. For that I need to set the following
propeties during run time before calling the JAAS program.\jass1_0\doc\samples\config\sample_java2.policy\samples\config\sample_jaas.policy\samples\config\sample_jaas.config

When I run the JAAS Program I run the following script in the shell

E:\jdk1.3\jre\bin\java -classpath doc\samples\sample.jar;doc\samples\sample_action.jar;doc\samples\sample_module.jar\samples\config\sample_java2.policy\samples\config\sample_jaas.policy\samples\config\sample_jaas.config sample.Sample

Can any one help?

Participate in crazy auctions at

View raw message