tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jim Richards <gru...@cyber4.org>
Subject Re: Pages being cached
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:26:59 GMT

(This has been cross posted to tomcat-user, as it seems to be a
tomcat issue rather then a struts issue.)

I have found that this behaviour is *not* replicated when using
Tomcat's built in HTTP server. I need to do some deep
experimentation, and install tomcat-3.2b8 as well.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

--
Kumera - a new Open Source Content Management System
for small to medium web sites written in Perl and using XML