tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Kukulies <k...@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Subject /test interferes - how to get rid of it?
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:29:21 GMT

In tomcat 3.1 beta (I reinstalled today) I once had managed to get rid of that
/test context entry but now it sticks like the pest:

Context log: path="/admin" Automatic context load docBase="/usr/local/build/tomcat/webapps/admin"
Context log: path="/admin" Adding context path="/admin"  docBase="/usr/local/build/tomcat/webapps/admin"
Context log: path="/test" Automatic context load docBase="/usr/local/build/tomcat/webapps/test"

I thought I removed it from server.xml, and every other file in the conf
directory.

It interferes with a /test directory I have in my server tree.