tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wyn Easton <wyn_eas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Integrating servlet output into JSP
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:15:47 GMT
Hmm...
I know that if I'm in the doPost() of a servlet and I include() another
servlet the included servlet's doPost() method will be called.
I'm not sure which method in the servlet is called when you do the
include from a JSP to a servlet.
Maybe you could put a System.out.println() in the doGet() and
doPost() of the included servlet to see which method is being called.
(Or maybe someone else already knows...)

=====
Wyn Easton
wyn_easton@yahoo.com