tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rajnish Bhaskar" <r.bhas...@compserv.gla.ac.uk>
Subject RE: JK_NT_SERVICE
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 13:41:33 GMT
Hi Marc,

> Those lines in wrapper.properties cause servlet stdout and stderr to be
> redirected the files jvm.stdout and jvm.stderr in the directory specified by
> wrapper.tomcat_home.  The default behaviour should be just what you want.

Ah!  Thank you.  I didn't even think of looking for files called
jvm.stderr/out since I assumed that the behaviour would send
output to those streams to the default out/err streams of the JVM,
d'oh!  Thanks again,

Raj.

Rajnish Bhaskar
r.bhaskar@compserv.gla.ac.uk, http://i.am/rajy
IT Education Unit, University of Glasgow
http://www.iteu.gla.ac.uk/
--
Fear leads to anger.  Anger leads to hate.  Hate leads to suffering.
	-- Yoda, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace