tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Julio Serje (@canada.com)" <jse...@home.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat with Apache
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 01:52:08 GMT
Tomcat with ApacheHi, Juan

It seem that the automatic start of Tomcat is one of the to-do's of the development group.
In the meanwhile you can put together  bot tomcat and apache startup scripts.

Julio Serje
Calian Tech.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Juan Esteban
  To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
  Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 4:38 PM
  Subject: Tomcat with Apache

  There all,

  I am new with Tomcat, and my question is:
  It is possible to configure Tomcat with Apache web server,
  and make that Tomcat start automatically when Apache do?
  I will appreciate if someone can help me, or send to my an example of howto!

  By the way, it's Tomcat a wood engine to run JSP pages?
  I use to work with JServ and GNP-JSP as the compiler...

  Thank for all!!

  PD: sorry for my english.