tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Leser <le...@sup-logistik.de>
Subject AW: mod_jk for AIX?
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:48:04 GMT
Thanks for your reply.

The http.exp is not the file I'm looking for: It is used the -bI, i.e.it
defines symbols used by mod_jk ( and defined anywhere in the apache httpd
). What is missing is the *.exp file enumerating the symbols from mod_jk to
be used by httpd to call our tomcat stuff.

I looked at mod_perl, where I found a mod_perl.exp file with just half a
dozen symbols. So I think looking through mod_jk.c and mod_so should enable
us to make an educated guess of what is needed.

Nonetheless it would be nice to have a hint from the gurus ....

Christoph Leser
S&P Computersysteme GmbH
E-Mail:leser@sup-logistik.de
Tel. +49 711 7264112