tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Julio Serje (@canada.com)" <jse...@home.com>
Subject Re: I need mod_jserv.so for HP-UX 10.20
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2000 02:25:02 GMT
Hola, Antonio,

We recently configured our HPUX 11 and got a lot of stuff from the HPUX user group at the
University of Liverpool:

a.. United Kingdom - University of Liverpool

You can also check these other user groups:

  a.. Alberta (Canada) - University of Alberta
  b.. France - University of Toulouse
  c.. Germany - University of Karlsruhe
  d.. United States - University of Wisconsin-Madison
Julio Serje

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Antonio Vázquez
  To: Tomcat
  Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 1:42 PM
  Subject: I need mod_jserv.so for HP-UX 10.20

  I uses Tomcat in Windows and Linux, but I'm new in HP-UX world and i have a lot of problems
to compile the source files to generate mod_jserv.so for Tomcat 3.1 to link with Apache.

  Please, can anyone send me a binary mod_jserv.so for HP-UX 10.20. and a small explanation
to install it.

  I will thanks all my life.

  Antonio Vázquez
  avazquez@winsoftsystems.com