tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alain Origlia" <aorig...@calendra.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat as a service on NT
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 12:43:53 GMT
Hi José,

I think your wrapper.properties file is not well configured. This file is used by the jk_nt_service.
Take a look to the contents of this file in your tomcat_home\conf directory.

Alain
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: José Luis Gómez Bocanegra
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 12:09 PM
  Subject: Tomcat as a service on NT

  Hi Tomcat team,!!!!

  I'm trying to use Tomcat as a service on NT, but I can see an error in stderr.log file,
this error is:

  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/parsers/SAXParserFactory

  Where can I find this class?

  My CLASSPATH contains:    jaxp.jar, jasper.jar, webserver.jar and parser.jar, the jar files
that contains Tomcat version 3.2 beta 6.

  Could you tell me what jar file/s I need??

  Thanks.