tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "deniz gulmez" <dgul...@digilane.com.tr>
Subject Beginner
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:23:53 GMT
hi all...i'm trying to learn to create applications with jsp but i still can't make apache
and tomcat work together. Can anyone send me a brief article about setting them up? Or simply
tell me the tricks about it?

-  Platform: Windows 2000 adv. server, Apache 1.3.2, Tomcat 3.1, Jdk 1.1

Things i've done:

   1. Apache web server installed
    2. Tomcat binaries are copied
    3. Tomcat started (with startup.bat script.)
    4...... I can't start apache after i added the line "Include c:/Program Files/...../tomcat-apache.conf"
to httpd.conf file. No problem if i don't add this line to httpd.conf file, i mean i can start
apache as a service. But it is not enough i guess...Please help me i don't want to give up
trying to learn it before i start:)