tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "John Elia" <>
Subject Built mod_jk on linux
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 17:22:00 GMT
For anyone who is interested.  I compiled on linux (Red Hat 6.2,
Apache 1.3.14, Tomcat 1.3). here is what I did.

from ( /usr/local/jakartahome/jakarta-tomcat/src/native/apache/jserv ) I
used the command line ( apxs -o -I../jk -I/usr/local/java/include -I/usr/local/java/include/linux
-c *.c ../jk/*.c ) It ran through, but did not finish, so I used (
gcc -shared -o *.o ) to finish the build.  I was having trouble
finding out how to do this, so I thought I would pass on the info incase
anyone else wanted to know.  Now all I have to do is learn how to implement

Thanks gang for the support and help the group has provided me.

John Elia

View raw message