tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Toby Piper" <tpi...@CompCraft.com>
Subject RE: how do I?
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 23:42:35 GMT
Here's the instructions that you get when you join the list. I assume from your
original message that you have tried the unsubscribe link. If not, please try
that first. The last time I unsubscribed it took a couple of hours for ezmlm to
get back to me. That was a few weeks ago. I just re-subscribed today. I have
subscribed and unsubscribed a number of times and not had any problems other
than it taking a little while sometimes. Usually it is within a couple of
minutes.

If you still can't get off of the list using either of the two methods below
then send an email to the list owner noted at the end of the instructions. I
have no idea how long it will be before he/she takes you off of the list.

--- Administrative commands for the tomcat-user list ---

   <mailto:tomcat-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>

   <mailto:tomcat-user-info@jakarta.apache.org>
   <mailto:tomcat-user-faq@jakarta.apache.org>

   <tomcat-user-digest-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>