tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Leon Palermo" <le...@zedak.com>
Subject Re: Problems finding properties files
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 19:51:20 GMT
You also can put any .properties files your apps use in TOMCAT_HOME/bin and they should find
them.

-Leon
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ivan
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 12:41 PM
  Subject: RV: Problems finding properties files

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ivan
  To: tomca-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 6:31 PM
  Subject: Problems finding properties files

  Hello,

  I'm a tomcat user, and I was trying to develop a web application, I included the following
lines in server.xml file

  <Context path="/isover" docBase="webapps/isover" debug="0" reloadable="true">
   </Context>

  and then I created the isover directory with the appropiate structure and files, I included
the properties files in WEB-APP directory, and when I run the application an error appears
that says it can't find the property file; this file is used in a servlet.

  The web.xml file included in my application is the default one that is in the conf directory.

  I tried to solve the problem including the property file in all of the application directories
and the same error appeared again.

  What could be the problem?

  My linux version is Red Hat 7.0 with glibc5.0.

        Thanks in advance,

        Ivan Gutierrez Garcia.