tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Julio Serje (@canada.com)" <jse...@home.com>
Subject Re: Shutdown problem
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:34:54 GMT
Hi, Tom

The maximun environment space size is 4096. You can set it in different ways, I have had very
good results setting it using system.ini  (in the [NonWindowsApp] section add a line with
CommandEnvSize=4096.

I would also recommend you to look at the nice JustGo, an application that will help you if
you have a unusually large environmet space, and will automatically search for your settings.

See http://www.geocities.com/jdrudnicki/

Julio

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CPC Livelink Admin
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 9:42 AM
  Subject: RE: Shutdown problem

  It is still the environment problem. The 2816 setting is just an estimate, since it will
be affected by other environment variable you have set, what paths you choose to put things
in etc.  Increase that number by a lot (be absurd in your first test) and try to shutdown.
 You should not see the problem - assuming you don't just bing down the amount of environment
memory until the problem reappears and set it (finally) to be above that level.