tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alain Origlia" <aorig...@calendra.com>
Subject Changing Root
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 18:46:50 GMT
Hi,

I use Tomcat3.3 (a fresh nightly build 2000/10/31) in standalone mode, and I don't succeed
in changing the root of the internal 8080 web server. I declared a new context in the server.xml
file:

         <Context path="/"
            docBase="c:/Program Files/Calendra/cdm20/server-root"
            debug="0"
     reloadable="true" >
           <RequestInterceptor
              className="org.apache.tomcat.request.SimpleRealm"
              filename="conf/example-users.xml"
              debug="0" />
            <Logger name="cdm_log"
              path="logs/cdm.log"
              verbosityLevel = "INFORMATION"
             />
            <ServletLogger name="cdm_servlet_log"
              path="logs/servlet_cdm.log"
              verbosityLevel = "INFORMATION"
             />
        </Context>

But I still have the default Tomcat Home Page when I ask for http://localhost:8080
Is it the right way to do this? Is it possible (!)? Is there another file to configure?

Thanks

P.S: this used to work with a previous version (3.2beta6)

Alain Origlia

CALENDRA
135, rue du Dirigeable
ZI Les Paluds