tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Toby Piper" <tpi...@packeteer.com>
Subject RE: Does servlet mapping work in Tomcat 3.1?
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:59:53 GMT
Ok that worked. Thanks!

The spec doesn't really say that it matters, although all of the examples I
could find have the mapping coming AFTER the servlet.

Seems to me that tags at the same level in the xml file should be processed
properly no matter what order they are in.

This behavior (either way) may be defined in the servlet spec but I didn't see
it.

Thanks again.