tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jim Rudnicki <jdr5l...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: Apache/Tomcat Setup on Win2000 Professional
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 18:00:22 GMT
Spaces in paths are a common problem.  If you forget to quote them, then the
environment variable gets truncated.  Even MS's own platform SDK installer
forgets this.  Try this Tomcat loader.  It was recently updated to deal with
the vagaries of 2000 and spaces in paths.

Take a look:
http://www.geocities.com/jdrudnicki/

Jim

>I'm trying to run Apache/Jakarta-Tom cat on Windows 2000 Professional but
it's not successful.
>If anyone has suggestion/input about what I did for setup, I'll eternally
appreciate it.