tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ivan" <igutier...@tahbit.es>
Subject RV: Problems finding properties files
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 17:41:28 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: Ivan
To: tomca-user@jakarta.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 6:31 PM
Subject: Problems finding properties files

Hello,

I'm a tomcat user, and I was trying to develop a web application, I included the following
lines in server.xml file

<Context path="/isover" docBase="webapps/isover" debug="0" reloadable="true">
 </Context>

and then I created the isover directory with the appropiate structure and files, I included
the properties files in WEB-APP directory, and when I run the application an error appears
that says it can't find the property file; this file is used in a servlet.

The web.xml file included in my application is the default one that is in the conf directory.

I tried to solve the problem including the property file in all of the application directories
and the same error appeared again.

What could be the problem?

My linux version is Red Hat 7.0 with glibc5.0.

      Thanks in advance,

      Ivan Gutierrez Garcia.