tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vinayak Infotech" <sela...@md3.vsnl.net.in>
Subject "Bug"
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:13:33 GMT
Hello,

We are developing an application in JSP and Servlets and SQL 6.5 as back end using Tomcat
3.1 as the servlet engine in IIS 4.0(Service Pack6.0). We have developed the application with
JDK 1.2.2.  and connecting with SQL using JDBCODBC driver.  The application is used to generate
a chart on entering the staistics.  But when we input the data nd try to generte the chart
"Java.exe Error" occurs and the servlet engine gets closed.  The chart is displayed in th
back ground.

Please find attached the screen shot of the error report.

-Kamal.