tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Moursli Nabil" <prest...@cite-sciences.fr>
Subject Re: Access Log for Tomcat in standAlone mode or Running Apache with Tomcat.
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:12:43 GMT
I Already did that after reading the doc first time!
It just doesn't work. Tomcat is running on Mandrake 7.1,
everythings is well setup, but I receive apj12 error and mod_jk
problem... I did compile the source on the same OS version, but it didn't
change nothing realy!

It seems to be apache that doesn't recognize Tomcat!

Nabil.

> you will have to include the config file ( tomcat-apache) of tomcat in
httpd of
> apache
> then start tomcat and
> start apache
>
> Moursli Nabil wrote:
>
> > Can anyone help me with this, I can't run TOMCAT with Apache, so the
only
> > issu I see
> > is to run Tomcat in standAlone mode. If anyone know how to manage Acces
Log