tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kobe" <winfr...@iname.com>
Subject Re: Multipart stuff - inside JSP?
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:35:56 GMT
Hi,

I was looking at the multipart request handler from oreilly,
(www.servlets.com), is it possible to use the same class INSIDE jsp? I mean
in the declaration tags

    <%!

        class MultipartRequest...

    %>

and then call it from there? This is giving me a hell lot of problems.
First, all the IMPORT tags in the class were giving me a problem, so I
removed all those, but now it gives me a problem with the "Hashtable" from
java.util.*, so I removed all of that, and the reference to all "Vectors"..

Now it doesnt work! ALways gives me the "premature ending" IOException..

Please help! Is there something that I cannot do inside the JSP declaration
tags? How to go around this?

Thanks!!!
Mike