I am running Apache 1.3.12 with Tomcat 3.2.4 and Cocoon 1.7.4.

I found in the installation example on xml.apache.org/cocoon a tip on how to make cocoon work without the 8080 port.

now I can do http://localhost/_xml/working/index.xml before I had to go http://localhost:8080/_xml/working/index.xml whichi si not nice.

Anyway. The trick was to add

AddHandler jserv-servlet .xml to the config file. I have it in httpd.conf and it works fine. Now I am thinking to move to mod_jk.so

but this guy does not understand the jserv-servlet part! what is mod_jk called? In otherwords, I need to replace this AddHandler with another that mod_jk would understand.

For now I am running both mod_jserv and mod_jk. They do not seems to clash. Please if someone found a way to solve this issuse I would be greatful..

Best Regards.

Ahmed.

Do You Yahoo!?