Hi,

I 'm reading a lot about mod_jk on the mailing lsit, but I couldsn't find any trace for it on the Jakarta Project home page.
Where can I find that?
What's the difference between mod_jserv and mod_jk?
Is there a release version for mod_jk as a dll for Windows NT?
Which one is more stable?

I have a lot of questions, and I hope there's one source that can answer all these... I know guys that you're having hell of a time with this mailing list, because seems like the guys who are knowledgable do all their effort, but we, myself with those bothering questions and others, outnumber them and keep flooding them with questions! So, God be with us all!

Hany