We run Mandrake7.1 out of the box, apache runs no problem. Clean install with no customization, includes jdk. I follow the instructions for setting up tomcat as a stand alone, disable apache, set tomcat home and java home, disable the 8007 connector in the server.xml and run startup.sh. looks good with no errors, but when I point a browser to it from another computer it errors as soon as I hit the page, and interupts service instantly. Any ideas? We would be willing to trade professional  Internet Design and Development Services if some one can mentor us through this process. We really need to get this up and running for Web App Development and Testing. Thanks in advance,
Aaron Sallade