tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Javier Trujillo" <j.truji...@ack.es>
Subject Broken connection starting TOMCAT stand-alone..
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 09:12:48 GMT
I can t start TOMCAT in stand-alone mode. I use JDK 1.2 an the
instalation and first execution is correct, but when I display the first
page, by example /examples in the browser, the conection is broken. The
message is:

java.net.SocketException: Llamada al sistema interrumpida
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.sokketAccept(Native method)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled code)
Endpoint ServerSocket [addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0, port=0, localport=8080]
shutdown due to exception: java.net.SocketException: Llamada al sistema
interrumpida

If I use Apache, this serve de html pages but when the broser solicites
a jsp page, this is displayed the first time, but TOMCAT exits with the
same message at localport=8007.

I 've read all the documentation of the TOMCAT proyect, but I can't
start it. Please sorry me.

Javier, Spain

Sorry me but my limited English.