tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alberto Silva <albe...@nmp.es>
Subject Re: Why there are two apache servlets projects?
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 02:41:54 GMT
...more or less...

...Jserv is an old project that is not going to continue in the future. The Jserv programmers
are now working into the Tomcat project...

>I am currently evaluating technology for running servlets and have found
>that the apache group has both the JServ and the Tomcat projects for
>that.
>
>What I didn´t found was a good analisys and comparison of both software,
>and a historical explanation for the existence of two similar projects.
>
>What´s with JServ and Tomcat?
>
>Christian Rauh
>Newtrade

Alberto Silva                 -  alberto@nmp.es  -     -o)
http://www.nmp.es             - +34 948 19 79 83 -      /\
GNU/Linux Registered and Supporter User   N.122522     _\_v
Ordenagailu baten gauzarik garrantzitsuena aulkia eta
teklatuaren artean dago