tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rick Anderson <riand...@rci.rutgers.edu>
Subject Re: Multiple Developers using Tomcat
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 21:43:26 GMT
Shouldn't it be possible to setup one version of Tomcat the hooks into
Apache and allows each user to execute their own servlets? This would
occur in each user public_html directory.

--Rick Anderson

Rick Anderson	| rianders@rci.rutgers.edu
Continuous Education & Outreach
Manager of Computer Systems,  (732)932-5071