tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kenneth Topp ...@vujade.com>
Subject [tomcat-user] issues with mod_jk (consuming 100% of cpu)
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:45:10 GMT

I've just noted a issue with mod_jk, causing the webserver to run out
of control.  The tomcat (3.2b4) process was restarted, and about 10 of the
apache httpd's started consuming all of CPU.

I had to kill them, but didn't need to restart apache in general. I (under
linux) straced' the process, and it was repeating recv syscall.

Anyone have expierience with this problem?

I will try to repeat the problem with b6...  I think the only thing that
was different was possibly requests in midstate.

Thanks,

Kenneth Topp
---
 to unsubscribe: tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org