tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kenneth topp <cau...@prodigy.net>
Subject RE: how to unsubscribe from this list !
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:24:46 GMT

Following your disclaimer at the bottom of your email, I believe I've
received your message in error (as the list members cannot remove email
from the list).  I will destroy your message, and please take this message
as me advising you that I've taken such action, and such action has
occured.  If requested, I will immediately call you or facsimile you with
this advisement.

Kenneth Topp

---
 to unsubscribe: tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org