tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Osvaldo Brito <osva...@laplace.inesc.pt>
Subject javac
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 08:52:46 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the javamail api for the first time, and i'll appreciate very
much if you you could help me compiling my first java source. I'm working
on linux, and i wrote the following test program:

import javax.mail.internet.*;
                        //Mimemessage
import javax.mail.*;
                        //Session
import java.util.*;
import java.io.*;
                                           //FileInputStream
import java.lang.*;
                                        //System

/* ficheiro msg.java: le 1 mensagem mime de 1 ficheiro mime e escreve no
ecran a mensagem

*/
public class msg {

          FileInputStream mimeStream =
  try {
          mimeStream=new FileInputStream(
                new File(
"/home/osvaldo/javamail/javamail-1.1.3/correio.txt" ));}
          catch (Exception e) {
                System.err.println(e.getMessage());
                System.exit(0);}

  /* get a properties object */
//  Properties props = new
System.getProperties();  throws=SecurityException

        Properties props =
  try {
        props = new System.getProperties();}
        catch(Exception e) {
                System.err.println(e.getMessage());
                System.exit(0);}

  /* get a session object */
  Session session =new Session.getDefaultInstance ( props, null );

 /* criacao do objecto do tipo mimemesage */
  mimemsg = new MimeMessage(session, mimefile); //throws
MessagingException

  /*escrita da mensagem no escran*/
  mimemsg.WriteTo (System.out);
}

when i run, javac msg.java i get this stdout,

osvaldo [/home/osvaldo/javamail/javamail-1.1.3/work] > javac msg.java
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: antlr/collections/AST
        at at.dms.kjc.Main.beautifyParseError(Main.java:692)
        at at.dms.kjc.Main.parseFile(Main.java:488)
        at at.dms.kjc.Main.run(Main.java:119)
        at at.dms.kjc.Main.compile(Main.java:449)
        at at.dms.kjc.Main.main(Main.java:432)

Any help? Thanks in advance for reading this mail.

--
Osvaldo Brito