tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Phillip T. Gerringer" <da...@CyberGateTech.com>
Subject Anyone know what this means???
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:49:06 GMT
I'm using Apache 1.3.12 and Tomcat 3.2 B4.  When I try to include
mod_jk.so I get the following error when trying to start up apache:

/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started
API module structure `jk_module' in file
/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jk.so is garbled - perhaps this is not an
Apache module DSO?

I have downloaded the most recent mod_jk.so.  I also have this problem
with the newest mod_jserv.so file.  Please help...  I think this may be
the cause as to why Apache isn't talking to Tomcat.