tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mirek.Su...@intax.cz
Subject Re: JavaBean at JSP
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:14:56 GMT

Hello Piotr,

Using

<jsp:useBean id="mes" type="mesto.Mesto" scope="session"/>

instead of

<jsp:useBean id="mes" class="mesto.Mesto" scope="page"/>

didn't solve this problem.

But thank you for your sugestions!

     Mirek Subrt

                    "Piotr Lipski"
                    <piotr.lipski@cafa        To:
                    fs.com.pl>                <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                              cc:
                    23.10.2000 12:02          Subject:     Re: JavaBean at JSP
                    Please respond to
                    tomcat-user

What about
<jsp:useBean id="mes" type="mesto.Mesto" scope="session"/>

instead of

<jsp:useBean id="mes" class="mesto.Mesto" scope="page"/>

PS
Sorry for my previous post - I didn't read carefully your question...