tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mirek.Su...@intax.cz
Subject Re: JavaBean at JSP
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:38:06 GMT

Thank you Gorazd,

your advice was fine!

I  created directory
/usr/adissys/pok_JSP/WEB-INF/classes/mesto
and I copied into it my Mesto.class from directory
/usr/adissys/pok_JSP/SB/vzor/WEB-INF/classes/mesto.

Then I moved mesto.jsp from directory
/usr/adissys/pok_JSP/SB/vzor/mesto.jsp
right into directory /usr/adissys/pok_JSP.

Now I can (and must) call mesto.jsp like
http://intax5:8080/pok_JSP/mesto.jsp.

Thank you!!! But my question is:

If I want to have subdirectories SA, SB, SC, SD, ... under directory
/usr/adissys/pok_JSP,
and if I want to have at each of these subdirectories some JSP pages and
JavaBeans, is necessary for me to define context for each of this
directories SA, SB, SC, SD, ...?

I would like to use calling
http://intax5:8080/pok_JSP/SB/mesto.jsp (and so on for other JSP pages at
directories SA, SC, ...), but I do not want to define neither packages SA,
SB, SC, SD (at *.java - with phrase "import ..."), nor contexts (at
server.xml). Is it possible?

Thanks

     Mirek Subrt

                    Gorazd Bozic
                    <gorazd.bozic        To:     tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
                    @arnes.si>           cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: JavaBean at JSP
                    24.10.2000
                    10:41
                    Please
                    respond to
                    tomcat-user

Mirek.Subrt@intax.cz wrote:
> <Context path="/pok_JSP"
>          docBase="/usr/adissys/pok_JSP"
>          debug="9"
>          reloadable="true" >
> </Context>
> Location of my JavaBean Mesto.class:
>
> /usr/adissys/pok_JSP/SB/vzor/WEB-INF/classes/mesto/Mesto.class

Isn't the location of WEB-INF for this context supposed to be

     /usr/adussys/pok_JSP/WEB-INF

and not under the SB/vzor subdirectory?

Gorazd

--
Gorazd Bozic <gorazd.bozic@arnes.si>
ARNES SI-CERT, Jamova 39 p.p. 7, SI-1001 Ljubljana, Slovenia