tomcat-users mailing list archives

From (Rashmi Mathur)
Subject Tomcat Restarting
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:47:24 GMT
Hello friends,

I just wanted to know one very specific thing abt tomcat. If I upload any

JavaBean class or a simple java Class onto my webserver on which my site

running, I need to restart tomcat for taking the inputs from the new

classes. I have seen somewhere that its not required to restart tomcat for

this reason. Now my question is that:

1. Can this be done if I am using Apache- Tomcat combination on a Linux

2. What changes need to be done and where exactly it needs to be done.

3. If it is possible, how would I, as an administrator know that how many

times I have uploaded the classes.

View raw message