tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ras...@cysphere.com (Rashmi Mathur)
Subject Tomcat Restarting
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:47:24 GMT
Hello friends,

I just wanted to know one very specific thing abt tomcat. If I upload any

JavaBean class or a simple java Class onto my webserver on which my site

is

running, I need to restart tomcat for taking the inputs from the new

Java

classes. I have seen somewhere that its not required to restart tomcat for

this reason. Now my question is that:

1. Can this be done if I am using Apache- Tomcat combination on a Linux

box.

2. What changes need to be done and where exactly it needs to be done.

3. If it is possible, how would I, as an administrator know that how many

times I have uploaded the classes.

Thanks

Rashmi