tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tom Lager" <tla...@vc.fortdearborn.com>
Subject RE: Help... Apache with Tomcat
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 13:04:09 GMT

There's a couple of  examples in this document
.. I coppied these and they work fine for me... Here's the URL:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/tomcat-apache-howto.
html

Good Luck

-----Original Message-----
From: Phillip T. Gerringer [mailto:daddy@cybergatetech.com]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 7:54 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Help... Apache with Tomcat

OK...  so I give up.  I have installed Apache 1.3.12 and  Tomcat 3.2.  I
have configured everything as the documents  show.  With the help of you
fine folks here on the list, I  have configured even more.  The result
currently is Apache  works just fine.  Tomcat works just fine when I
reference  port 8080 explicitly.  But when I call a servlet or JSP  from
Apache, it does not forward the request.  I cannot  seem to find anything
that tells what parameter is required  by Apache to send JSP and servlet
requests to port 8080 or  8007.  Please help...