tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ed Gomolka" <egomo...@ausinfo.com>
Subject RE: Maximum Available Memory
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:35:15 GMT
By multiple instances, I mean start up the Tomcat servlet
engine more than once.
This would presumably involve having multiple
"startup.sh" files, and also having the different
instances of Tomcat listening on different ports.
There may also be other parameters that would need to change
from one instance to the next. I haven't tried it yet,
so I don't yet know all of the things that might have to change.