tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Russell \"Elik\" Rademacher" <e...@nettaxi.com>
Subject RE: Configuration Setup for Virtual Hosts beside Main Host
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 03:20:19 GMT
Hm.  I read a piece of the new and improved FAQ:
http://www.sfu.ca/~rslifka/tomcat/tomcat-apache-howto.html#virtual_hosting
(thanks for pointing it out, Kenneth!)

	Nice documentations there.  Now that is very helpful, compared to previous
documentations.  <ROFL - Amazing how the new documentation suddenly appears
that solves my questions as soon I post it>

	Now...the next question is this.  Do I need to have web.xml to be in every
WEB-INF directory or it is not required?  Just wanted to ask to make sure
before I go off the deep end and finally declare to the customers that the
upgraded Servlet/JSP support is now available.

Linux Support & Adminstrator
Russell "Elik" Rademacher
DelhiNet Web Services, Pvt Ltd.