tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "ann patil" <patil...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem invoking 'Applet' from a servlet (passing parameters)
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:12:11 GMT
Hi,
   As suggested I moved the applet directory under WEB-INF/classes

abc

main  (root)  --> WEB-INF ----> classes ----> applet
servlet                                       Abc.class

Included following code in the servlet:

out.println ("<HTML><TITLE> Loading... </TITLE>");
out.println ("<applet code=Abc.class>");
out.println("<param name=codebase value=applet>");
out.println("</applet></html>");

But still gives class file not found error.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Ann.