tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Hamilton <David.Hamil...@topographic.com>
Subject RE: Jakarta NT Service
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2000 21:52:50 GMT
I looked at your wrapper.properties.

Did you verify that you have the following file stored at the following
location?

C:\Programme\JBuilder3\java\lib\tools.jar

If so, then you might have the same problem I do...still haven't found out
why.  Here is what happens to me when I try to run the service:

I get an Error 2140 when I try to start the service from the control panel.
Microsoft literature says that the service is passing parameters to NT and
NT doesn't like it.  When I used net start I received an error 3534, but the
help file basically says that's an unknown error.

David Hamilton