tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pierre.Da...@cec.eu.int
Subject RE: trying to make a custom jsp tag
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:06:25 GMT
You have the DTDs in the /conf directory
(for web.xml and server.xml).

It seems however that the web DTD is missing some element definitions to be
valid itself.

The WEB.DTD is valid only if you add these definitions, (but I don't know if
these are the correct definitions)
<!ELEMENT basic-auth (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT form-auth (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT mutual-auth (#PCDATA)>

Another solution would be to comment their usage:
<!--
<!ATTLIST basic-auth
	id ID #IMPLIED

-->
<!--
<!ATTLIST form-auth
	id ID #IMPLIED

-->
<!--
<!ATTLIST mutual-auth
	id ID #IMPLIED

-->

I validate with XML Spy on NT, but any other good XML editor would be able
to do it...

Pierre A.