tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mauro Angonesi <mauro.angon...@cellnetwork.no>
Subject Security in Tomcat 3.1
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:52:19 GMT

Does anybody know a tutorial, or have the time to teach me, about setting
security to contexts in Tomcat 3.1?

What I did was set security-constraints to a directory under one of my
contexts. When I try to access this directory, the login screen pops up, I
inform the correct username and password, and the server redirects me to the
root directory of my context. From this moment onwards, all the JSPs I
access don't run, the server sends the JSP code back to the client.

Can anybody please give me some clues about that, or at least tell me where
I can find the answer for that?

Mauro